Old 10-02-2015, 12:20 PM   #898
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay the catching at 40 isn't going to work for me. The CPU refused the take shots down the field. The catching slider has a big affect on the CPU taking chances with the ball. All they did was dink and dunk to the RBs, TEs, or short drag routes. Nothing down the field like they use to when I had the catching at 45. It was very noticable after a while and I'm pretty sure some of y'all noticed the same thing in y'all games also. I was having some good games with the catching at 40 but the CPU refusing to take shots down the field was a game killer for me so I had to change the catching and the pass defense on both sides back to the original settings from the other day..

October 1st- On all 4 sets I raised the CPUs catching back to 45, raised the USER catching back to 45, raised the USER pass reaction back to 70, raised the USER INTs back to 45, and raised the USER pass coverage back to 70. For Penalties I raised defensive holding to 65.

October 1st- On the Green set I raised the CPUs pass reaction back to 70, raised the CPUs INTs back to 45, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 70.

October 1st- On the red set I raised the CPUs pass reaction back to 80, raised the CPUs INTs back to 60, and raised the CPUs pass coverage back to 80.

October 1st- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass reaction back to 90, raised the CPUs INTs back to 75, and raised the CPUs pass coverage back to 90.

October 1st- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs back to 90.

I'll be rocking with these settings for a while now. I just wanted to test a few things and see if I can make the sliders a little better but it didn't turn out good. These are the best settings I can come up with. If anyone is having issues with any of the sliders I'll help you adjust them to suit your style of play. Just let me know. Post feedback and stats whenever you get a chance so I can see how your games are playing out.
Here's the updates from last night if anyone missed it where I changed the catching and the pass defense back to the original settings from the other day.