View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 06:57 PM   #451
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlasd
Hey FlaZko, I have been using your sliders and so far it has been coo..... I'm doing an online CFM and with a buddy and we are using your sliders I just have a few questions......

1st. Do i suck or is 55 points regular for Cowboys to put on me in the game I couldn't cover dez nor Williams and romo threw for 492 and there backs had a combine total of 209 yards. I lost 55-37... Now the corners on the Giants aren't that bad I don't think, I mean there in the 80s.....

2nd. My friend is the Rams and he is doing the screen pass Thing and he racked up 541 total 184 rush and 357 passing is there a way I could adjust sliders for that so it won't be so cheese.....

3rd. We are week 3 and my friend is using nick foles and has 9 TDS which is BS cause I know that I'm a bit better then him.... So I guess my question is it to EZ for him or are we play for too long and if it is to EZ what could we do for sliders any suggestions?

4th. are we playing to long we are on 15min with 11 accelerated

Last question. Is the computer affect by time and sliders as well like in there own games week to week.... I ask that cause after week 2 Stephen tulloch racked up 36 tackles already the guys in second place is C.J. Mosley with 26

Thanks for sliders and I hope you are able to get back to me
Most of this has to do with with how long your quarters are. 13 mins with 12 seconds run off is good. And higher user coverage to 84 and lower user qb accuracy to 9
Advertisements - Register to remove