Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowd72
Prey which set are
You using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm using the first set (All Madden) shown up top on Charter's first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
A few options. Lower CPU pass coverage. Raise user pass accuracy. One or both of these.

How is it too hard? QB accuracy issues? Your pass block not holding up? WR drops? CPU coverage too tight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im not sure if it's the team I faced (Bengals) or what, but I got 2 INTs trying to throw a couple bombs to Dorial Beckham Green who was covered by Adam Jones. I threw bombs to him because Jones played bump and run and I saw the safeties move up showing blitz. Green should've killed him, but Jones stayed neck and neck with Green, grabbing those INTs. I threw a couple more same situation and Green who's 6'5" got the ball jarred loose by 5'10" Pacman lol

Same went for a mismatch I drew on Vontaze Burfict vs Antonio Gates. I know Gates isn't the Gates of before, but he Burfict was Perfect in pass coverage! He tried to bump and run Gates and I put him on a slant which Burfict stayed with as if he was an all star DB.

But like I said, it was only one game. I'm going to try a few more games tonight and i'll let you know.

But so far so good. I've been having a great time with your sliders! Great job Charter!