View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 02:49 PM   #225
Deezo
Rookie

Deezo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Haven’t used the updated sliders but did get in a preseason game as the Raiders vs the Rams. Overall the siders are great. Had a few long runs called back and even a Gurley 45yd TD run called back for holding. The QB ACC seems pretty good as the back ups were not able to make the throws Foles/Carr were. The only thing I noticed that started to bother me was that on certain run plays the Rams RE would stand straight up and not move. The same animation that happens then running an option run play. Only problem is I was running a HB Dive out of the shotgun. And it was always the RE. Ran the same play to the left with the same group of guys and the right end would crash on the play. I did notice that the LT/LG were double teaming the DT, which would leave that RE open…but I’d assume he’d crash the play not stand up and not move.

(Note: This happened with the tuner ON. Will be running more games with it OFF to see if there’s a difference. From what I see here the tuner is still not helping after Patch2)

Advertisements - Register to remove