Old 10-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #953
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
I don't really use the left stick a whole lot. Here and there. Still getting better at it. I'm getting better at making reads. Really trying to not look at the pass rush think it's a ln old habit lol.

Next game I'll give threshold at 0 another go and use the exact green set In the op.
I personally felt that 0 threshold give a lot of high scoring game. And it was really hard stopping the cpu.
I'll give it another go though. Got better at playing defence since the last time I played on 0

Edit : defensive holding at 99 is really good. Got called 3 time in the last game I played. It's nice to see it called now. On cpu and Human
Oh okay. Well you definitely need to have the USER accuracy at 40 if you don't use the left stick much. Start lowering the accuracy down once you get better and more comfortable using it.

You just have to be on your toes all game to avoid giving up the big play with the threshold at 0. It can happen if you fall asleep. That's how it should be though.

Yeah I definitely like the defensive holding at 99. It's the perfect spot. It was crazy at 100. They would call it every single time I pressed the WRs. 99 gives you that perfect balance.