Old 10-09-2015, 12:13 PM   #256
BlackBetty15
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Way too much suction....which was my biggest gripe that the tuner fixed. Nearly every tackle is a wrap-up tackle....sorry, but that just doesn't happen. I'm going to look at the Fm slider first before adjusting TAK down further.

Put another way...there just isn't enough POP in the tackling.
Brother that is a ROSTER issue I have run into. Its not a game play as there is PLENTY of pop. For example:

Madden seems to be affected by the Good idea fairy, and it certainly kills them for this reason...the TRAITS...I hate their logic because it counters the AWR rating and such. The following traits are jacked up for 98% of the defensive players and it kills the game for us:

Strip (no) (yes)
Big hitter (no) (yes)
Play ball (normal/conservative) aggressive
LB type (balance) if 3-4 OLB I put pass rusher
SPIN/SWIM use (no) DE yes DT swim move LB swim DB swim
Penalty DB (normal/disciplined) undisciplined
High Motor (no) yes

I also put all RB and WR/TE as fight for yards and RAC...another biggie

These are poorly done IMO. In parenthesis is what I have seen. In red is what I have changed the vast amount of players to and its a HUGE...and I mean HUGE night and day difference.

I have already done this for all teams and I am getting HAMMERED the right way for mistakes and what not. Played as the Texans vs. chiefs and pass rush was intense against houstons crap line and I threw 4 picks that were actually GREAT plays on their part as it was deflection picks from peters and berry. Not unhappy at all