Old 10-10-2015, 08:51 AM   #273
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
Josh, with this new slider set you still get realistic numbers and results from the CPU with these? The CPU QB ACC at 50 sorta scares me.
Yes...absolutely...CJ had one crazy game against him by Luck but we've seen comp percentages from 50-80% from the CPU. It really depends on the game, matchups, etc.

We are really finding that keeping the pass game related sliders (off & def) at default is important. I think that dropping QBA really begins to upset the balance....the CPU still misses throws at 50, and not just the deep stuff. If anything, I have seen more offline throws with this setup than on my previous sets....but you HAVE to get pressure, mix up your coverages, and analyze matchups....period.

For a reality check (for everyone) of what "realistic stats" look like (sort by completion %): http://www.pro-football-reference.co...15/passing.htm

Yes....70% completion percentage is the new 65%. That is in ~64 games of data (or four full seasons of 1 player using 1 team in Madden).

There are 8 NFL QBs above 70% passing and 16 QBs at or above 65%. Again, this is 4 weeks into the season. Of the QBs who have enough attempts to qualify for the leaderboard, only 6 have comp percentages below 60% on the season.

So...let's all bear that in mind before we get OCD about completion percentages. I really don't want to hear about how the CPU completed 78% in one game and how you're changing the sliders...sorry, 78% is NOTHING now. Teams have good and bad games....welcome to reality.

I'm pretty much done with sliders now.....I'll keep a lookout for any real issues - but I don't see a need to get OCD with the sliders this year.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 10-10-2015 at 08:56 AM.