View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 11:46 AM   #2
Rell7thirty
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Error Code CE-34878-0

I've had this issue for a week now. It only happens when I try to face scan or edit tattoos in MyPlayer.

I've already submitted a ticket to 2k support, and I got hit with a general copy and paste reply. They associate the error code with common problems that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual issue.

They tell you to literally delete the game, and redownload it plus the update (if you have slow internet, you're not going to play for a few hours) and if that doesn't work, re update your firmware on your ps4, and if that doesn't work, guess what? They ignore you

I know they have high volumes of emails and issues, but for me not to even get a "we're looking into this" and it's been a week, is disrespectful to say the least. The game is essentially broken for me and they don't care, apparently.

Just by googling this error code and NBA 2k16 you will see this is a real issue.

The community needs to speak up instead of overlook threads like this. This needs attention. There is no known fix or workaround.

My guy has a bunch of tattoos, idk if I downloaded too many or what. This is upsetting