View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 11:54 PM   #119
mpd3892
Rookie

OVR: 2
Angry Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

I'm beginning to wonder if this game plays different for each system it is loaded on. As crazy as it might sound, consider the different responses various sliders get. If everyone loaded each game the same and followed the same rules, then one would think that within a certain range the game would play somewhat the same. I've followed the directions here, and elsewhere, and the games I've played for the most part are the same with the same issues.

For example, there is little to no pass rush. Occasionally defenders will get through, but not consistently. On a number of occasions I've seen defenders stop just before getting to the QB. This tends to happen more on my side then the CPU's. QBs have lots of time and complete a very high percentage of passes. Pass defense is a joke, especially for player controlled teams.

In zone defenders go to their spots and sit. On man coverage, player DBs are easily beaten (even those with high press) by WRs (even those with low beat the press).

I have everything at default on AP on normal with threshold at 75. I'm frustrated and at a loss. Either I accept the shortcomings or I turn to slider adjustments and like so many others, never find something that works and spend the next year making adjustments.