View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 02:52 AM   #8
hanzsomehanz
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K16 Right stick hesitations broken

I'm not sure what your culprit is here but ratings and badges do matter. I understand your premise somewhat : why are you quick out of the sizeup hesitation that you interrupt but dloe out of the standard ISO right stick hesitation?

I have experienced the sluggish ISO hesitation with my MP but outside of him I can feel it better on other NBA players like Lillard.

It does seem like faulty programming to have it play out THAT slow but these are the graces blessed to us by virtue of ratings and badges and until you get those up: you settle for the crumbs.

I'm OK with it to this extent because I digress that I don't have the playmaking ability to perform that move like the elite ball handlers but I do have other moves I can go to. The spin is also horribly clanky for me and is a move I must avoid because it has such a high fail rate with my MP.

My Player is 6'6" SG, Balanced, 185lb - Playmaker is at 15 bars but handles are still inferior. I do have the hesitation badge and I use it to shoot of the dribble primarily but it does lead to drives as well. I do not have the spin kingpin but I can surmise that the badge would help me to be more effective.

Is ISO hesitation broken? Not in my experience - is what you are experiencing an isolated issue? I believe so, I think your player needs more abilities and badges like killer crossover.

CAPS have limited all of us in My Career 2k16

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk