View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 04:56 AM   #15
sebennayx
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Seb's All-Pro sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller
Playing as the Ravens, I got my butt kicked. I used another slider set for the penalties as I've gotten pretty good numbers with them as shown. I also only use strategy plays.

I was pinned back at the 1 from a punt and got hit with a safety, something that has never happened. I missed a few extra point kicks due to the wind being 16 mph and I hit it too fast to compensate. Wouldn't have mattered much though.

Everything felt clean though; I am going to continue to use these and see how well they pan out for the rest of the season.
I appreciate the feedback, thanks for testing! If you don't mind my asking, which penalty sliders? I like those yardage numbers and would be interested in reviewing eventually.

The stats look about right, aside from Gabbert...looks like a bunch of dump offs to Davis with maybe one or two decent chunks mixed in, is that about right?...probably his go-to on those 3rd downs?

Looks like it was a tight defensive game throughout, not too much of a buttkicking ...those games are the most fun IMO.

Thanks again, let me know next time you give it a go!
Advertisements - Register to remove