View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 01:35 PM   #598
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Flazko, just tried out your set, liked it a lot, nice animations and everything. My only and game killing problem with it is lack of pass rush by the cpu. It was my Bills against te Bengals in CFM and no way my rookie RG John Miller can deal with Geno Atkins this way. Every time they rushed 4 or 5, my line just blocked the one-on-one without problems. They only could beat my guys when i was already an eternity in the pocket. How can i mess with that? Will not kill the sliders if i mess with it?

Also, just think the fatigue is too high since cpu hardly rotate guys. Sometimes they run routes too slow, no way a guy would run this way in a nfl game, he would just check out for few plays and comeback rested.

Nice work man, hada really nice game until i saw i can sit in the pocket all day long. Help me please. Thanks.
You can put user pass block between 33-37 I would go with 34 if you're not being sacked at all. I have the best line in football and at 36 I get sacked 3 times a game. It would be more but I throw the ball out of bounds. And as for fatigue everyone as well as myself enjoy where it's at but u can put it between 53-60. I think you'll like 53. I get good rotations from the cpu and myself with my auto subs tho so idk what auto subs u are using. But players are supposed to get tired in the 4th.thats realistic. A lot of it has to do with the slow game speed + fatigue. As I stated in the red section. But go head and try fatigue at 53 you're just not gonna get much rotations cuz I have my auto subs set to compliment the fatigue setting. No player should be in for more than one play when they're red.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-15-2015 at 01:40 PM.