View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 01:59 PM   #599
fhs2
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You can put user pass block between 33-37 I would go with 34 if you're not being sacked at all. I have the best line in football and at 36 I get sacked 3 times a game. It would be more but I throw the ball out of bounds. And as for fatigue everyone as well as myself enjoy where it's at but u can put it between 53-60. I think you'll like 53. I get good rotations from the cpu and myself with my auto subs tho so idk what auto subs u are using. But players are supposed to get tired in the 4th.thats realistic. A lot of it has to do with the slow game speed + fatigue. As I stated in the red section. But go head and try fatigue at 53 you're just not gonna get much rotations cuz I have my auto subs set to compliment the fatigue setting. No player should be in for more than one play when they're red.
Thank you. Will give it a try tonight. Was enjoing a hard fought game against the Bengals, 14-13 at halftime. But since i saw i had all the time in the world, i coud put 28-13 easily the next two drives. Tonight will test it.