Old 10-16-2015, 11:13 AM   #19
willcoll
Rookie

willcoll's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #1 Available Now For PC Users, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoguloth22
stop kissing 2k's A.. if they would of tested the pc version along with the consoles we wouldn't have the commentary problems. The consoles don't have that problem, and it doesn't take a rocket science game tester to see this bug was there before they launched the game. Hell i lost commentary my very first 3 minutes of my player story mode. once i hit the pro's. this company makes way to much money to let them slide. I paid just as much money for the game, As the console players did for the game. I expect to be treated with the same respect as the console gamer's. and where is our 1.2 patch that the consoles got? I think next time instead of paying $60.00 for a 2k game i will just pass until they prove they care about the pc version also.

I hear you. It's a glitch and it is pretty much game breaking. But if any company deserves the benifet of the doubt it's 2k. They've known about the glitch for weeks and have said they are working on a fix and I believe them. It has got to be a tough fix based on how long it's been and they probably where working on a fix pre release but couldn't get one in time. If any company deserves the benefit of the doubt for all the work they put into this game, it's 2K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=401236