View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 12:35 PM   #260
picker19
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Like many of you, I, too, keep testing out different slider sets but always come back to AP Default (Coach Mode). I'm 3-9 with the Bears so far in my CFM, so AP is definitely challenging enough. The suction blocking and tackling is annoying, but in the end, my stats seem to be accurate. However, I agree 100% that the CPU run game is not as potent as the USER run game is. Like Booker, I don't ever fear really good HBs. The Bears have a crummy defense, and the CPU sometimes gets 100+ yard rushers on me, but in the 12 games I've played so far, the CPU had more total rushing yards than me only 4 times. I certainly could bump up the CPU run blocking or lower tackling, but like Tyler said earlier, every time I move a slider even just 10 pts, it impacts other aspects of the game.

My only other two complaints are: 1) more fumbles; and 2) more pass deflections. I only see 2 or 3 deflections a game total.

For AP Default, I would definitely not play with the tuner. But I didn't think about trying AM Default with the tuner. Maybe that would balance things out.

Rjrosco, when playing AM Default with the tuner, what aspects of the CPU game are "overpowered"? Sounds like CPU QBs are too accurate? Anything else?