View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 02:31 PM   #669
Jim Jones
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I'm contemplating putting roughing the passer at 50, but I'll give it another game or so. Through two games with it at 51, I’m averaging one per game on my team, which is fine, but the CPU is averaging about two per game, which is excessive. On a side note, I hate the game’s animation for roughing the passer. A lot of times when you see it in real life, it’s like a 50/50 call where the guy just gets there a little too late, or pushes the QB down a second or two after the throw. If you look at the instant replay of a roughing the passer in Madden, the pass rusher literally bull rushes the QB about five seconds after the ball has left his hands. It’s like something out of NFL Blitz.

Pass blocking at 36 is the way to go in my opinion. I’m using KC with Matt Kalil at LT in place of Donald Stephenson and a low 80s rookie at center, but at 37 it just gives Alex Smith WAY too much time to throw. I had better results at 36.

I also bumped CPU QB Accuracy up to 42. I’m getting more competitive games that way.

Last edited by Jim Jones; 10-19-2015 at 02:35 PM.