Old 10-19-2015, 08:00 PM   #356
Fly8Eagles4Fly
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Good stuff man. I've seen such a wide variety of games with this setup from my own games and some streamed affairs on Twitch. I win some and I lose some....sometimes games get a tad crazy with high totals....but I have seen far worse on All Madden.

To your edit....I too am a firm believer in the 12 minute quarters with this set and fatigue level. I am quite confident that it is best for autosubs and it also seems to do something to the gameplay (relative to 15 min quarters).
Right. It does something to gameplay. Not sure, but you can tell. As for the subs, a bit further on detail. The game against the Ravens I played on 15 Minutes with 13 runoff (score was 40-38 could affect higher scoring games). Murray had 23 carries, Mathews had 3 carries, and they were all after Murray got hurt for 3 weeks and I was already passing heavily.
The game against the Bears I played earlier Mathews had 20 carries, Barner had 7 and it seemed as though Mathews would be in for 2-3 plays then Barner, Mathews for 2-3, Barner for maybe 2, Mathews back in. It was much more noticeable that subs were actually happening.