Old 10-20-2015, 12:35 PM   #3
Jhawkfootball06
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Constantly missing wide open shots in mypark/proam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas85
Hey, I don't know what the problem is, but i keep missing wide open shots all the time in park/pro am, im a 6'0 outside pg with max jump shooting. It's really common for me to miss wide open straight at the white line jumpers, i can easily miss 3-5 shoots in a row all open and all on the white line. I seriously rarely ever shoot over 40ish % in park, and its starting to get really annoying, i've tried jumpers such as LA, 70, 22, Jordan, Lillard, Wall etc nothing seem to work :S. My friend have no problem shooting with these jumpers, and i don't know what the problem is. It's quite annoying loosing games just because ur missing shot after shot that should go in. Any tips?

Cheers!
I tell this to so many people. Stop changing your jumpshot. I've had the same jumpshot since 2K15 and I feel like I've about mastered it. Each time somebody has a bad shooting game, they feel like they have to change their jumpshot. But now you have to learn and get a feel of a brand new one, while facing guys who've been using the same one for a number of games.

Imagine if you had picked one way back and just stuck with it between all those times you've changed.

Last edited by Jhawkfootball06; 10-20-2015 at 12:40 PM.