Old 10-21-2015, 01:52 AM   #1124
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay. I decided to change the USER and CPU accuracy back to the orginal settings from the other day. Those tweaks didn't work for me after playing a few more games. I was throwing for way too many yards. For some reason it felt like the overall gameplay took a hit too.

October 18th- For Game options I raised Injuries to 60.

October 18th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 25, and raised the USER accuracy back to 25.

October 18th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 35, and raised the USER accuracy back to 18.

October 18th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 55, and raised the USER accuracy back to 11.

October 18th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 70, and lowered the USER accuracy back to 4.

These are pretty much set now. I been back and forth with the accuracy trying new settings and I always seem to come back right back to this set up.. If 5 was working great for the guys who are using the black set leave it there. Lower it back to 4 if you are throwing for a lot of yards.. Remember if you don't like using the left stick you have to raise the USER accuracy all the way to 40 so you don't have to use the left stick all the time.
Here's the accuracy tweaks from the other day if anyone missed it.