Old 10-21-2015, 01:19 PM   #1828
Sharpshooter1324
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
No. But you would have to retire immediately and create a new character to get back with your team.

I ran into this crash issue retiring multiple coaches and trying to create new ones. It was crazy. very upsetting and I just moved on. I really don't want to waste time as my gaming time is shrinking more and more. I was enjoying the 32 team control a ton....then I get this crash issue.

Done. I can't stand bugs and unfortunately this is a stability bug inside 32 team control. I son't know what happened but it did.

Now I am happy just being an owner and running my Dolphins and will just let whatever happens around the league.....happen. And in my first free agency period there were a lot of good players available. So my whole resigning plan in the end seemed laborious for nothing. Guys like:

RB - Forte
RB - D.Martin
WR - Alshon
WR - Gordon

Lot's of good CB's, LG, RG DT all were up for grabs.

Needless to say the Dolphins loaded up for year 2 and pre-season is in full swing.

Catch some of you on Twitch to play year 2! Super Bowl or bust!!!

So now since you are doing a solo CFM, I have two questions for you...

1) are you doing online or offline and is there a reason why you sleceted the one you are playing?

2) Since you are playing a solo CFM, are you comming across the stupid drive bug where players will get super high confidence? I know that was one of the reasons to play a 32 team control.