View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 11:55 AM   #1131
pipsqueek6
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Jarodd21 (and everyone else), thank you so much for uploading all of this detailed information. I am making the jump to All-Madden and I'm going to see how it works for me but I'm not the best so I figure I'll start out on the green setting.

Going through many massage boards, I've noticed people complaining about the Auto-subs not working in offline Connected Franchise mode (this may be fixed now?). Do we know if these actually have an affect on the gameplay this year in this mode, or does it still only work in Play Now? I saw some people complaining and saying how they just set the fatigue to about 62 and forget about adjusting the auto-subs because they don't work correctly (sorry for the newbie question. I've always played madden but never actually tweaked the sliders, etc.. I've always started franchise mode and put on 9 minute quarters with accelerated clock but never got realist stats which makes me frustrated.)

Can you also explain how exactly I should tune the auto-subs as you recommend on the front page, if they do in fact make an impact on offline connected franchise mode? For example, it says QB 0/3 and HB 84/80. Does that mean I should make the QB auto sub IN 0 and OUT 3 for QB and 84 IN, 84 OUT for HB? And wouldn't that not even be possible as the IN setting needs to be higher than the OUT setting?

Also, if I am understanding your point correctly, I should make these adjustments under the Customize tab in the main menu and then import custom sliders when I start my franchise mode, right? (Rather than just editing the sliders directly in the franchise menus?)

I want to finally play a madden franchise where it goes for many seasons and has the most realistic stats so any clarification/advice would be much appreciated. Thank you so much for all of this information! I cannot believe I've been playing Madden franchise for so long without adjusting sliders/auto-subs and just going off the default settings haha
Advertisements - Register to remove