View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 07:10 AM   #20
bestbrother
Pro

OVR: 0
For me im saying Madden. Now it might sound crazy, but I like to take into account other factors other than that the developers impose on you as such:

1 - 4/5 hours of gameplay (give or take) and im quarter of the way into my Madden season. Put that time into MLB or NBA, im still in the first month, maybe even 1st week.

2 - To couple the above, for me, Franchise mode in Sports Sims and even Text Sims has to be about your imagination. That is what drives these modes for me, not what is necessarily fed to me by the gameplay options/constraints, but how I can interpret things and develop that for me.

So for that, Madden is easier to go with because you can develop stories, players, rivalries etc as the seasons play quicker (naturally). For example in my current franchise on the Dynasty HQ, the Jags after year one just went wild in FA.... I was excited by their deals and in the end, they made it to the Superbowl on the back of a 13-3 season.

I got to see and enjoy that pan out, now I know if you put in the time to play MLB and NBA you can have that, but in reality its months of gameplay, I know from personal experience that after 1 season it can be a burnout effect

So ill say Madden, its a good bone (Gameplay) with enough meat (CFM) on there to get a good meal from