View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 04:30 PM   #9
Altimus
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: I am sorry but this game is unplayable

Same settings \ sliders \ same patch version.

11 wins, 1 loss with a streak of 11 straights win in league play with Chelsea. Followed by 2 straight loses, then followed by 5 straight draws. I've managed now to bounced back with 2 straight wins and still in 1st but it has been really interesting. Bad form? Bad play by me? Bad breaks? A combination of everything I said. During that bad streak, 2 games in a row I gave up last minute penalties which made me almost throw the controller Wenger style. Funny thing is I played well in Europe in my slump but domestic I struggled. Didn't make slider changes but tactic and lineup changes and I seem to be putting the ship back on course.

Is this game perfect? No but so far I'm enjoying it greatly. Does the AI go all out attack on you when you're up and barely hanging on? Guess what, go all defensive, change your tactics to pull an attacker and maybe drop a DM and play smart and hit the AI on the counter when they're all out gambling.

Is the game frustrating? Yes, but in a good way and my frustrations come from my own mistakes.