View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 01:28 PM   #16
jmaj315
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 16: Fixing CFM (Part II)

I agreed with everything you said until this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
The other thing I think that is that they need to go back to the original camera angle the game is watched from on TV (the side view).
Or even better, allow gamers the ability to customize the camera view they want to play from.
I feel like running between the tackles would be nearly impossible and passing down the field would be throwing blind past like 10 yards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
For Madden Franchise mode, IT Must Have everything an NFL Team(s) do/deal with year after year:

Updates from around the League on bottom ticker and w/ Live Break-ins of scores from around the League on Sunday. Keep Ticker running of final score during Sunday and Monday games.
Maybe include some updates of injuries on noted players from around the League...........Insider like Schefter could be used here.

It's all about laying a solid foundation & you start with everything that goes on during a NFL Year (and carry it over to the next year).

I'm not tired of posting in a wish-list thread, but all of this should already be the foundation of Offline Franchise mode. I'll keep posting it until "It's in the game!!"
EA says they read the boards, only way I know how to communicate with them in detail.
Agree, that game you've described just doesn't sound like madden though. lol

I think the easiest things would be injuries (i swear they did that before) and defensive matchups/situational subs