View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 08:59 PM   #723
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

***If anyone is having trouble stopping the cpu running game keep the cpu run blocking between 54-66, if u think the cpu running game is too easy put it between 71-79. I was finding it too easy still so I put it to 77, this is due to the cpu AI system. Remember that at all madden default it would be 75 but all madden also has a hard cpu AI system so putting it between 71-79 "helps'' the all pro cpu AI system but it doesn't correct it. As u know I'm trying for realism first and competitive gameplay second. But I feel if I can get it realistic then people will be satisfied cuz not all teams are good running teams. I want all players ratings to show. Things won't be perfect but I'm trying to get close as possible. For those who have used my set as a base and found some success with the cpu running game feel free to share with me and maybe it'll help me to finalize these sliders. Remember that all of us have completely different skills so each and every one of us can use some adjusting and tweaking. What I have posted is what fits my skills. Thanks everyone for all the feedback and for all the compliments on my set, makes my work feel appreciated. ***

Last edited by Flazko; 10-28-2015 at 09:18 PM.