Old 10-31-2015, 03:16 PM   #1238
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcoop299
Hey jarodd the new sliders are great now. Just played a game with the bucs and falcons greaygame even though i lose. The two turnovers i had cost me the game with one int and one fumle by Winston pn a option play. The score was 31 to 17 bucs with total offense of 305 and falcons 368 total offense. Bucs 100 yd rushing falcons 121 yds rushing. Bucs passing yrd 205 falcons 247 yds. I did get one takeway though. Overall really good game just right i dif not tweak any spiders at all. I think this may be final unless an update change something.

I'm getting ready to do a small tweak to the USER and CPU accuracy on the green, red, and blue sets. It shouldn't be too much trouble for guys using the green set since I have the CPUs catching at 40 now on that set. I wanted to give some of the green USERs a little bit more accuracy on the green set just to get them use to the using the left stick. It's not too sensitive. So in reality it's going to benifit the green set USERs but the red, and blue set accuracy will take a small bump too.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-31-2015 at 03:21 PM.