View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 05:31 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: M16 1999 roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Hello all,

I hope everyone is enjoying the 1986 roster. Please feel free to keep me updated about that roster in the 1986 roster thread.

I would like to announce that I am currently working on a 1999 roster. I have talked it for a while and have always planned to do the roster. I actually started it while the 1986 roster was underway.

In any case, I do not know when the roster will be completed. I currently have 9 teams completed and hope to get a couple more done today. Look for the first upload on MaddenShare in the next couple of days.

1999 makes some things easier, such as all but the Texans which around. So the issue of expansion teams is not an issue. For the Texans, my plan is to use their actual first year roster and remove any players that played on another team in 1999. The one thing that makes a roster like this difficult is that there are still some players around from the season. Such as Peyton Manning and Phil Dawson. Because I want these to be used in CCM, I will still use players with the correct experience for the '99 season.

Anyway, please let me know if you have any questions, thoughts or suggestions. I love the community feedback, it really helps the process.
Very cool !!!

How is Randy Moss looking ?
And what are you thoughts on multiple seasons with these classic rosters ?

thanks