View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 06:31 PM   #1244
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Updated accuracy tweaks. penalty tweaks, and a small tweak to the injuries. Also added the other tweaks from the yesterday if anyone missed them.

October 30th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER catching to 40, lowered the USER pass reaction to 55, lowered the USER INTs to 40, lowered the USER pass coverage to 55.

October 31th- For Game options I raised Injuries to 65.

October 31st- For Penalties I lowered defenisve PI to 54 and lowered Defensive holding to 65.

October 30th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs catching to 40, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 55, lowered the CPUs INTs to 40, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 55
October 31th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 35, and raised the USER accuracy to 35.

October 30th- On the Red set I left the CPUs catching at 45, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 70, the CPUs INTs stayed 60, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 70, and lowered the USER fumbles to 20.
October 31st-On the red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 40, and raised the USER accuracy to 25.

October 30th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching at 50, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 85, raised the CPUs INTs to 80, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 85, and lowered the USER fumbles to 10.
October 31st- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 45, and raised the USER accuracy to 15.

October 30th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 50, raised the CPUs catching at 55, raised the CPUs INTs to 100, raised the USER accuracy to 5, and lowered the USER fumbles to 0.

I wanted to tweak the accuracy mainly for the green set. 20 might be a little too tough for guys trying to work on there left stick skills. 35 is perfect for guys who are not use to the left stick but want to get better with it. Guys who don't use the left stick need to put it on 40. Raised the CPUs accuracy on the green set also just to keep it an equal base slider but the CPUs passing shouldn't be overpowered because the CPUs catching is now 40 on the green set. I bumped the accuracy up on the red and blue set so guys can deal with the CPUs interceptions increase on those 2 sets..

Raised the injuries to 65. I wasn't seeing the right amount at all at 60. Lowered defensive holding to 65. They were still calling it a little too much at 70 when I was in man coverage.. I posted the changes from yesterday too just so everybody can see all the changes from the past few days so there won't be any confusion.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-31-2015 at 07:08 PM.