Old 11-02-2015, 04:32 PM   #1262
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
My first impression was that defense was pretty spot on. It was challenging but still possible to stop the CPU. I actually was able to get a pass rush when I blitzed. You could still get pressure while only rushing four at times. Defense was definitely more realistic.

Offense was much tougher. I have a much easier time playing offense on default all madden. I think the main reason is the pass rush, I was probably sacked at least 10 times in the game I played. My offense of line wasnt blocking anybody.

Also, there were quite a few fumbles. I'm not sure if that was a fluke or not.

I think I am going to keep the player defense and CPU offense liders on the green settings, but put the player offense and CPU defense sliders on default 50. That way it's like playing default all madden when I'm on offense and a more realistic version of defense when the CPU has the ball.
You don't think it was because you was holding on to the ball too long? Most guys who come from All-Pro have issues with the pass rush because they hold on to the ball too long instead of getting it out of there hands quicker. On default All-Madden the USER pass blocking is too high. You should get plenty of time with my green set. I get just enough time with my black set set. Did you check the replay on any of those sacks? I guarantee you would have seen someone open but you missed the read because you was watching the rush. Some of those sacks were probably blitzes and you didn't change the blocking scheme to pick it up. You have to start working on scheme and strategy. My sliders are built on guys having to do that. I personally think you should play at least 2 or 3 more games just to see how it plays out. You aren't going to get much from one game. First game after tweaking sliders is usually flukey. Start checking replays of your pass plays and peep the mistakes you are making. That's the only way you're going to get better.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-02-2015 at 05:53 PM.