Old 11-03-2015, 09:50 PM   #1299
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay made a few tweaks involving the tackling slider..

November 2nd- On all 4 sets I raised the USER tackling to 40.

November 2nd- On the Green set I the CPUs fumbles stayed at 30, raised the CPUs tackling to 40#

November 2nd- On the red set I raised the CPUs catching to 50 with (45) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 35, raised the CPUs tackling to 50 with #45# being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball#

November 2nd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 60 with (55) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 40, raised the CPUs tackling to 60 with #55# being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball#

November 2nd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 70 with (65) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 45, raised the CPUs tackling to 70with #65# being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball#

I decided to raise the USER tackling to 40# It was just way too many broken tackles at 35 but I had to figure out how to keep the CPU ball carriers with good vision because it seemed like the vision took a major hit when I just raised the USER tackling to 40# I few guys suggested on the tackling slider thread that raising the fumble slider helps keep the CPU RB with good vision and ball carrying ability and that absolutely worked# I raised the CPU fumbles on the red, blue, and black set to compensate raising the USER tackling to 40# The CPU was still running real good with sharp cuts and vision without breaking a crazy amount of tackling# That's all I was looking for# I also gave the CPU a boost to there catching on the red, blue, and black set# I still feel like the CPU wasn't making enough spectacular catches on jump ball catches# This tweak should definitely help that#

Please post feedback and stats whenever y'all get a chance to play with the new tweaks# I really believe everyone is going to like the results of the tackling slider getting a boost.
Above is the updates from yesterday and here are the new tweaks for today#

No Changes on the Green set

November 3rd-On the red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 45 with (40) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass#

November 3rd-On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55 with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

November 3rd-On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 65 with (60) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-05-2015 at 12:10 AM.