Old 11-04-2015, 08:05 PM   #11
Dwaresacksqb
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FIX Madden dammit!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugernator
So he's a crybaby for wanting a game without glitches and bugs? Give me a break dude. We pay EA for a product, collectively millions of dollars. Millions! Without us there is no EA.

It's perfectly reasonable, and quite frankly necessary, that we demand better.

By your logic, and sadly the logic of a lot of people, you would go to a restaurant, order a plate of spaghetti and when it comes with cockroaches in it and you would just keep your mouth shut and eat it. And by way there's dozens of other restaurants that serve food with no cockroaches, and the food is amazing. They just don't serve spaghetti, and you love spaghetti. You need your spaghetti fix. It's well within your right as a patron of the spaghetti restaurant to say, "no roaches please." But then there's a guy at the bar that yells at you for not just eating it roaches and all. And he calls you a crybaby. And the spaghetti restaurant doesn't change anything, because they don't have to.

I, along with OP, want EA to do better. That's not an unreasonable thing to request.
That was amazing lol. Thank you

The game is fun to me but in comparison to other sports titles it's seriously lacking. EA knows Madden can't hold a candle to the likes of 2K and The Show. Because Madden is the only Football game allowed to be made, everyone has a right to voice their frustrations. We are given no other option.
Advertisements - Register to remove