View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 12:37 AM   #1314
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Here are all the updates from the past few days if anybody missed them.

October 30th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs catching to 40, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 55, lowered the CPUs INTs to 40, and, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 55
October 31th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 35, and raised the USER accuracy to 35.
November 2nd- On the Green set I the CPUs fumbles stayed at 30, raised the CPUs tackling to 40.

October 30th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 70, the CPUs INTs stayed 60, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 70, and lowered the USER fumbles to 20.
October 31st- On the red set I raised the USER accuracy to 25 with (30) being the high end if you are struggling with the pass.
November 2nd- On the red set I raised the CPUs catching to 50 with (45) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 35, raised the CPUs tackling to 50 with (45) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.
November 3rd-On the red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 45 with (40) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

October 30th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 85, raised the CPUs INTs to 80, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 85, and lowered the USER fumbles to 10.
October 31st- On the Blue set I raised the USER accuracy to 15 with (20) being the high end if you are struggling with the pass.
November 2nd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 60 with (55) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 40, raised the CPUs tackling to 60 with (55) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.
November 3rd-On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55 with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

October 30th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 100, raised the USER accuracy to 5 with (10) being the high end if you are struggling with the pass, and lowered the USER fumbles to 0.
November 2nd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 70 with (65) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 45, raised the CPUs tackling to 70 with (65) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.
November 3rd-On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 65 with (60) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

I'm really liking the results of the updates from the past few days. I was able to adjust a few areas to pretty much get everything playing the way I like. So I really believe these will be the final updates unless a patch drops to mess up something up. Keep posting stats, feedback, or streams so everybody can check out the results.