View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 03:22 PM   #19
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #3 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I hear that over and over. My question is, what is the "career mode team" doing post-release? People complain about the same CM bugs year after year, and they are largely ignored. And I have a hard time believing they are working on FIFA 17's career mode.

Also, regarding UT's financial success helping with licenses and offline elements, I really don't see it. It's not like pre-UT FIFA games didn't have pretty much every major league licensed.

And I would actually argue that pure gameplay elements have taken a severe backseat since UT took over. People are lucky sliders were introduced before UT truly exploded, because I guarantee they wouldn't have been added otherwise.

You don't think any of that FUT money didn't help fund:

23 fully licensed BPL Stadiums
Sky Sports licensed presentation
Bundesliga licensed Presentation
Full Serie A (was only partially licensed in the past)
Addition of Brazilian clubs
Full Turkish License (FIFA 15)
Chilean League
Chinese League (FIFA 15)
Ukrainian Super League
Women's National Team
Colombian League
Saudi League (13)

That's just going back to '13. I'm sure the Art team has reaped the rewards.

There aren't many "bugs" in Career Mode in the true sense of the word bug. I agree that Career Mode lags behind 2K, The Show, and even Madden but to expect them to patch in something like Reserve Matches for FIFA 16 is about as hopeful as my Chelsea finishing top of the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk