Old 11-07-2015, 03:40 PM   #300
booker21
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Yes for apx. my 1st 20 gms on AP default w/ default penalties.
Issues for me vs CPU was
1. Not enough penalties called in a full 60min gm
2. Defenders can catch as good as the offenses, so each game would have 4-5ints, the below avg. Qbs for the cpu would throw ALOT of ints per gm.
3. The tackling is overpowered, which leads to the cpu not being able to run and the cpu would take sacks on screen passes almost every time.
4. Lack of fumbles forced by the cpu.
That's the main things I noticed off the top of my head.

I've slowly developed my sliders over 60gms, I'm playing each game on the schedule in my CFM, so I can really see the common theme from the cpu game to game.
I agree with almost everything on it except with CPU taking sacks on Screen plays. I played several games and i almost never sack the qb on screen plays. Specially compared to what it used to be.

Then again i don`t control the DL or LB so this may be a effect from user taking control of the defensive player and making or affecting the play resulting in a sack.

Personally i would recommend set
TAK 40 and INT 35 for User only and do some house rules.

The more house rules you implement the less you need to tweak sliders.

Personally i don`t audible and i select plays only from strategy suggestions. Community is just cheese abusing on those plays that have higher chance on have good results as Tosses and HB Inside Zone, FB Dives, etc.