Old 11-15-2015, 10:20 PM   #403
gman2774
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
First of all, I would like to thank both Fly8Eagles4Fly and eastcoast49ers for providing some terrific stats for their CFMs (it takes a lot of effort to do this...please know that this is really helpful and is much appreciated). I really think that their stats (along with those I have accumulated myself...I seriously need to post some from my own KC CFM) demonstrate that this near-default setup is working pretty well.

I'd personally like to see a bit higher rushing numbers across the board for the CPU, but I just don't think that raising the RBK slider is viable (as there is way too much push to be realistic...which is why you see too many pancakes at default AP). I also don't think that lowering TAK is viable as I am concerned as to the possible effects of this slider on pass rush and possibly on pass defense.

I think that this set does a solid job of replicating the modern-day NFL and really, for an All Pro set which is THIS close to default...is pretty dang good.
Josh--would dropping the Int slider to 35 or 40 help with cpu running attack? I've read in other threads a lower Int setting makes pursuit angles more realistic. Have you experimented with this? If so, I'd be curious on your thoughts.