View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 02:20 PM   #1821
Da InFaMoUs NY
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniapeko
he's not? Youtube ads says nothing to you?

I don't even know what behance is and I never took anything from there so you can't use this argument on me, as I never referenced it.

I'll have to admit tho, that someone made a fair point on the fact that the guy copyrighted those images but those would actually be property of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Anyways, I'll have a good laugh in the improbable case he sues you.
youtube ads? lol i get 200 views on my videos, i dont make sh*t off youtube videos. I wasn't using it against you, im telling you how dumb you sound when this whole thread had plenty of images taken from graphic designers on all sites including behance which is where those wolves logos are hosted at. I dont know what hole you came out from hiding but its funny how after 228 pages of people helping each other out by removing logos from other sites etc. we dont own rights to, now all of sudden you want to start calling people out on it because you're no longer the only person to have this wolves design. yeah i'll get sued for using logos in a video game and distributing those logos for others to use in the same game. i guess the ncaa, jordan, adidas, nike will all sue me too.

Last edited by Da InFaMoUs NY; 11-16-2015 at 02:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove