View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 04:39 PM   #1824
sniapeko
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
youtube ads? lol i get 200 views on my videos, i dont make sh*t off youtube videos. I wasn't using it against you, im telling you how dumb you sound when this whole thread had plenty of images taken from graphic designers on all sites including behance which is where those wolves logos are hosted at. I dont know what hole you came out from hiding but its funny how after 228 pages of people helping each other out by removing logos from other sites etc. we dont own rights to, now all of sudden you want to start calling people out on it because you're no longer the only person to have this wolves design. yeah i'll get sued for using logos in a video game and distributing those logos for others to use in the same game. i guess the ncaa, jordan, adidas, nike will all sue me too.
I followed the thread since the start and actually posted many other times, sharing some other rebrands I made.

If I wanted to be the only one with that Wolves rebrand why would I say what my gamertag was so anyone else on XB1 could replicate it? You make no sense.
Since this time I took copyrighted material to do that, I preferred not to share the original images. It's called ethics, and you obviously don't know anything about that.

Sure you make only 200 views on Youtube, ask yourself why! But don't tell me you wouldn't like to make 2000 and start monetizing it!