View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 09:46 PM   #538
RogueHominid
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
Is this something that only happens on All-Madden? Have either of you noticed? I usually stay away from All-Madden because of stuff like this but figured I'd give it a go after the new patch.
It was such an odd thing that I noticed it immediately when I recently started toying with All Madden because I can't lose on All Pro without so many constraints that playing is not as fun.

I did not notice this on All Pro. I would certainly have noticed it, given how odd it looks.

I've only seen it once every couple/few games, and only vs. cover two when a seam route is run by the TE or slot receiver.

I'm going to look for this as soon as my reinstall is finished. If I see it again, I'll know for sure that it's an AM issue. If it is, I'll try one more go at AP with KingV2K's sliders, and see if I still can't lose.

If that doesn't work out, I'll commit to AM, deal with this oddity, and play a little more deep middle on sensitive downs or play a safety in cover 2 in sensitive downs to mitigate the impact.

I get that in the NFL real, smart players totally blow coverages. I watched Sherman totally blow a deep 3rd responsibility on Monday, and I saw several totally blown coverages on Sunday.

Madden doesn't really replicate this on All Pro. If this the lone manifestation of this experience of a blown coverage on All Madden, I'll live with it. I haven't seen it in cover 3, quarters, or prevent.