View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 09:52 PM   #8
cdfresh96
Rookie

cdfresh96's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: A New Era: The New York Jets Empire

Just Shut Up Troy
Graham still believes in the future even while the Jets are 3-8-1 at the bottom of the AFC East

Florham, NJ -- So he we are. Week 14. Any big surprises in the NFL? Well if you asked anybody if they thought the Tennessee Titans would be 9-2 at this point in the season they probably would look at you crazy. So yes that is a surprise but when it comes to the Jets, well just a typical season of mediocrity.

The youngest owner in the league Troy Graham may be the only person following football (at least he says he does) who believes the Jets will still be an empire for years to come. "This year has been rough for us," Graham said. "We've been getting killed with injuries and just haven't been consistent enough on either sides of the ball to be a playoff team this year." But we knew this. Everyone knew. Sure the addition of Brandon Marshall and Darrelle Revis helped, but these are the Jets we're talking about. Normally they are going to find a way to mess it up right?

"We will be fine. We are looking to show Jets fans that we won't be at the bottom of the league this year and we want to finish with pride to set the tone for next season," Graham stated. Graham's positive nature looked good in the beginning of the season. But at 3-8-1 and getting embarrassed by their older NY sibling Giants, the positivity must be reeled in just a bit. And unfortunately the future doesn't look to good without the knowledge of who the QB will be next year. Unless any real major personnel changes are made in the offseason, the Jets may have to deal with another bad year.

A solution? Well if I were running this team, a QB would be nice. There are some good QBs in this years draft and the Jets should be targeting one of them in the first round. "I'm not worried," Graham said. "My uncle told me my cousin from Toronto, who still I still haven't met yet, made some song a few years ago called 'We'll Be Fine.' Not too sure who the cousin is but thats the mindset I have going into the offseason. We'll be fine."