View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 12:49 AM   #514
haynniner80810
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

One last example...Raise the False Start and Offsides penalties and the Oline and D line play becomes sluggish after the snap...By increasing it, both sides are more eager to jump early, but after they move, it almost feels like there's a force field around the player that is slowing him down. ..Just some my observations. ..I've been doing sliders for years, but I haven't posted in this site...There are a lot of hard working guys on here and I think over the last two years in particular, guys have really put I some good work...Unfortunately, because of coding and other issues, only so much can be fixed...I do like the early feed back about this last Patch though...Maybe the developers are really starting to listen to the hard core fan base...We've been asking for improved Sim play for years and with the advent of this new Connected Careers Mode, they are really starting to get it...I mean, it's basically an MMO for sports game junkies...Anyways, I like your Sliders Josh, just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk