View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 03:24 AM   #523
haynniner80810
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
hayniner....where have you been lurking? I pretty much agree with everything you said in your posts....we're definitely on the same page.

I think EA's biggest issue with penalties is that they change the frequency that a penalty animation occurs. For example, offensive holding probably occurs in real life on every play, but it isn't called. In madden, the number of times (on a per play basis) that the holding animation occurs should be a fixed value (based on player ratings). The penalty slider can then be used to adjust the frequency it is called as a penalty. If they were to implement them in this manner, they would no longer impact the gameplay.

That said, I am going to take a look at the DPI slider. I'm not seeing the calls at 50 (but the frequency of the canned animations is virtually nil). I'm going to see how much 55-60 DPI jacks up things here.

(Also still playing with autosubs....getting closer)
I've definitely been lurking...I've been on this site for about 3 years lurking in the shadows...LOL...For some reason, it took forever to get approved so that I could actually post...I've been following all of the slider gurus in hopes that one day, I would be able to create a Sim style game...Unfortunately, like most gurus have figured out, because of the coding and other issues with this game, it's been an arduous journey, to say the least...I also redo the entire roster every year based off of real life combine numbers, scouting info and my own personal knowledge of the players in today's NFL...I actually came up with a formula that I use when putting together a players physical attributes (ie speed, agillity, acceleration, strength)...Let's just say, I've spent a lot of time tweeting out on this game...I played college football and I used to coach high school, so I've always viewed Madden as a teaching/learning tool...Thats why I'm always trying to get it as close to "Real Life" as I can.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk