View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 09:41 PM   #1
kobe4thewinbang
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Riverwalk: Quest for Four (San Antonio Spurs)

Hello, everyone! I just joined the site and thiught I ccould get some advice, comments or whatever about my Spurs dynasty. I already have a blog devoted to the team's story, but I could add the rest as it happens since people seem to make some cool narratives on here. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to my blog, but like I said, I might update here if I get interest. For what it is worth I also have 2 blogs about my two Celtics championship seasons.

Some background information: First b-ball game I played was NBA 2k2. I didn't play it much, and yes, I did become "an NBA Live fan," going on to play 2005-2010 (the latter of which I was very fond of and only recently retired), to finally experience 2k14 (which is uh-mazing) and I can only imagine how awesome 15 & 16 are.

My favorite team is the Lakers and I've been watching NBA since the Kobe/Shaq dynasty, and first I played a season with the Lakers on 2k14 (won the championship), but on NBA Live 10 my favorite experience was my 3 out of 4 championship seasons with Popovich's Spurs. With Live becoming too outdated, I wanted to bring my old team to 2K and it's been a lot of fun so far. I've added a couple players and really only have minor alterations to the actual team now after respecting some real life moves and wanting to shake things up.

So, would anyone be interested in my team's progress? I will probably keep on with this team, win or lose, because I've become fond of the Spurs. Somewhere in between I will probably play a 2nd season with the Lakers, with or without Kobe.

Taking my settings from Live, I play on PRO with simulation/9-min quarters. I will add a second posting to describe my roster and vision for the team, then add some questions that maybe someone can help me answer.

Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 11-28-2015 at 09:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove