Old 11-28-2015, 11:40 PM   #604
extremeskins04
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
When you see defenders making those lightning quick plays, I really just thinks it's Maddens way of displaying a mediocre to below avg qb throw. I also say this b/c when I have a good qb and it's a WR that has better abilities than the defender, I can actually get the WR to win the lightning quick reaction contest.
I would suggest trying more than 1 team and qb. I can throw for 400+ with the Falcons vs Saints(cpu) 4tds 2ints and then I use the Seahawks vs Panthers(cpu) I struggle to get over 250yds and throw 1 td 3ints.

Another thing to consider is AM difficulty is made for guys that switch and user plays more so. If your playing AM "no switch", it's always going to give the cpu the edge. As for the cpu pancakes, you could always lower the cpu rbk and maybe even the cpu pbk seeing how your not getting pressure.
I actually user the D-Lineman and I can usually scheme up a good pass rush once I catch on to what the cpu is trying to do. For ex. Cam would buy time with his feet and look to throw 10-20yds downfield, so I had to scheme to slow that down. But when I played the Saints, Brees would hit anyone who was open, short, med, deep and made it a harder challenge to get pressure and sacks. Vs Cam my team got 5 sacks Vs Brees we got 2. So it's more about knowing who and what style of team your facing and gameplanning to stop what they want to do.

Sorry for the long post but AM is really bringing gameplay out of the cpu that you just don't see on AP imo
This is interesting because I use strictly coach mode and don't control any of the players and I've recently switched from AP to AM and I've noticed a huge difference in not only how closer the games are but how bad my team can play. I use the Patriots.

I'm wondering if coach mode is even playable in AM. Or if it's made for players that actually control all the players, and do everything themselves....and are GOOD players.