View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 10:33 AM   #1
StormsWarning
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Icon14 Xbox One - Classic Rosters!!! Madden 15.

Ok so i felt the need to post this as i have always been a fan of classic rosters, and when i found OS, i was fortunate enough as some of you to be able to play with guys work such as Knight, Capa, FlyingFinn, puja21 metallicarl,jethrotull, GillBoldberg,Playmakers, pjsnell10, John E Kool and a select few others when it comes to Roster Guru's These guys SETS Speaks For It Self!!! Thank You All For Legendary Art!

So recently i sold my ps4, (freezing issues) i plan on getting another next year, but anyway i was playing some Madden 15 and to my shock i guess with updates (quietly done) the game play was just amazing using IMO Two Slider LEGENDS Of OS! *Charters04 and Armor&Sword's* Slider Set. I thank You Two Guys For Many Hours Putting In Work To Test And Make as Accurate Sim For Us as You Could.

So i was looking around and decided i would look into the download section and OMG! was i shocked to see what i would find.

There's a guy by the name of Black Kakari that has done a TREMENDOUS JOB and IMO deserves a HUGE Recognition for his work to not go unnoticed on these boards of OS!!!

Now the reason i speak so highly of these sets is because of the work of the guys here have done past n present, and i feel if you want to play with some classics you need to download these sets now!!!!!!!! If you own a Xbox One.

This is a warning!!! the sets are AMAZINGLY ACCURATE!!! And Very Very Addicting With The Accuracy That has been put in place of Formula's Used To Create This kind ***JUICE***! The following below is what has been completely done. So with ought further to do i present to you a new comer on the block of LEGENDARY STATUS Black Kakari

In His Words Of The Description...

1970 - Its Here!!! 1970 Season Roster. Accurate equipment and helmets. Viewed over 1000 Photos to be accurate No Gloves Here. Use 2 controllers in CFM to use correct uniforms!!!

1991 - 1991 Season Roster - 1991 Eagles defense - White, Simmons, RIP - 99 Brown, Joyner, Allen. Also includes Singletary, Monk, Montana, Rice, Norton Jr, Deberg, many more!

1992 - 1992 Season Roster!! SF- Montana, Raider's - Dickerson and Lott, Marino, Elway, TB- Testaverde, Bavaro, Simms, LT, Minister Of Defense - Singletary, More! Accurate Depth, Equpiment, #'s etc.

1993 - 1993 Season Roster - LT, Simms, Howie, White, Deion Sanders and Dickerson. Philly - Walker and Cunningham, Green, Triplets, KC Montana, Hou- Montana much more! Accurate depth charts.

1994 - 75th Anniversary Season!! Montana, Marino, Moon, Prime Time, The Triplets, More! Accurate Equipment. FAS OVER 70, are NFL retirees between 1992-1993, now including Flutie/Terry Crews

1995 - Season Roster - Jaguars/Panthers expansion year. Air Mcnair, Running Watters, Vinny The Vet, Prime Time, Sleeping with the enemy Bienemy and More!

1996 - Season Roster - Eddie George, Keyshawn, Terry Gleen, Faulk, TO, Marvin Harrison, Kennison, Moulds, Terry Allen, and More! The 1996 receiver class ? is it better than 2014?

1997 - Season Roster - Dillion, Thurman, Deion, Marino, Moon, Emmitt, Barry AND MORE!!!!

1998 - KAKARI1998 - Complete 32 Team 1998 Roster, 1999 Browns and Expansion Texans included. This is a stand alone not related to my other 90's rosters. Accurate Equipment!

1999 - 1999 Season Roster - Greatest Show On Turf, Ricky, Mcnabb, Moss, Carter, Staley, Kearse, Ray Lewis, Alstott, and more!!! lots of FA's too! FA's 70+ are real from time.

2000 - Season Roster! - Ravens best defense, Jamal Lewis, Lavar Arrington, Urlacher, Laverneues, Ward, Brady, TO, Dillion, Much More!!! Accurate equipment & depth Charts FA's Too!!!

2010 - Kakari's 2010 Season Roster - TO~CIN~LT~NYJ, Ochocinco, CJ2K~Ten~ No Hernandez, Kitna and more! FA's include Kurt Warner! Farve - Minn!

2016 - 2016 Roster - Accurate as of 11/18!!! Weeden - Hou, Davis- Den, Jones- Pit, Mariota, Winston, Gurley, Cooper, Kwon and More!!!!

Now as I have said above i had no way to show this guy appreciation from what he has taken a numerous and VERY accurate replication and many hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to create and pass along to THE WORLD! for free, to me that is greatness and deserves this credit even if he may not see it, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY HARD WORK!

Xbox Console - $299-349

Madden 15 - $14.99 @ Local Gamestop

Internet Bill - Your Figure Amount.

These Rosters are pure Gold and Will Last As Long As I do For Me. Thank You Black Kakari. ****MUST HAVE****

StormsWarning.

Edit - I Will try to keep this updated as much as i can, as i was looking back at the rosters section it seems The Man Black Kakari is still at it and has added...

Updated 1-29-16

2001 and 2002 Complete full rosters!!! Better Gett'em while you can...

Updated 2-1-16

Black Kakari - Added 1990 Set Complete Roster - as the Man said he will be going to 2005, pure beast mode. Thank You Black!

Updated - 2 - 9 - 16

Black Kakari - Added 2003 Set Complete Roster - Thank You

Updated 2-19-16

2004 - Full Complete Roster is uploaded to madden share. Hope all enjoy it. - Thank You - Black Kakari

2005 Set Complete!

This will be my last classic roster....at least for a while. I am throwing around the idea of doing a 1980 in the future.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 03-28-2016 at 10:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove