View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 10:45 AM   #2035
kchuskey
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I plugged the sliders in as they are on first page, started my CFM with the Chiefs, and haven't looked back since. I only control the Chiefs, and don't mess with the 32 team control business. Right now we stand at 1-5 and are getting ready for the Steelers. We won our first game of the year, and have lost the last 5. What have the Chiefs done in real life this year you ask? They won their first game, then lost the next 5, then they beat the Steelers, and have been on a 5 game win streak. Can my Chiefs replicate this? We will see. We just lost Alex Smith in his first game back to some broken ribs last night, after he had missed the previous 4 games with injury, so the task will fall on Chase Daniels shoulders. We may see what's available in free agency.

The sliders are good, and I don't plan on touching anything. We don't get much QB pressure, on either side, and at times I can't stop the CPU passing game to save my life. I play as the middle LB (D. Johnson), and don't switch at all. I don't do the Defensive cam though. I'm an old Madden Vet, and have been playing the standard d view for a hundred years, and don't plan on changing. But I don't care really. I figure I'll just get better on pass de with time anyways, and that's most of the fun.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Advertisements - Register to remove