Old 12-06-2015, 08:39 AM   #724
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I'm pretty certain All_madden is the way to go, just have to fine tune it. I'm getting pretty close, but it takes time to get enough samples in.

Right now I've got it so the AI is playing pretty good and I'm getting a nice pass rush from both human and AI. I'm getting realistic scores and stats but need some more fine tuning. I only control the DT so people experiences may vary but it is a chess match, you have to call the right plays with the right personnel or you get torched.

I'll set up my own slider thread giving Josh C credit for is penalty sliders and post my set tomorrow night.
Awesome stuff Fist! Looking forward to what you come up with....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
I see that . . . but I guess I write that off to the whole fact that the line play still needs work overall. Sliders are not going to fix it (at least without breaking other stuff). In general, however, the stats are within the realm of reality, and the game looks about right, as long as you do not try to fixate on the problems.
Yeah, I hear you. Of course, you're talking to the guy who spent nearly an entire year trying to fix M15's sack issue (lineplay again.....)

I'm not going to go down the path of creating a new slider set for AP - If I ultimately decide that gameplay sliders need to be adjusted, I am just going to pop in KingV2k3's sliders from his blog and call it a day.

For the time being....I am going to just turn off the RTK and RIITK penalties and see how things play out. I included that switch (and my preference for fatigue at 60) into the OP. The way I see it, how can it hurt? We are turning off two penalties that are never called anyways...

Last edited by JoshC1977; 12-06-2015 at 08:52 AM.