Old 12-08-2015, 09:01 AM   #2058
Tonic
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Thanks my man. Appreciate the kind words and thrilled so many are enjoying M16 as much as I am.

So as far as tweaks.

DPI - turn it down to 52 and see how that plays out for you. I tend to agree that it can be called a little too often. But watch the NFL. It is a regular flag on Sunday. It's insane. But that is the reality of today's NFL. You can't touch a WR at all past 5 yards.

Block In The Back - I have turned this down to 51 and am testing it there. It may become permanent. I would suggest that as well.

FG's - It's a Madden thing. Can't help you there. The only thing I could suggest if it is something you can live with. Before you or the CPU attempt a FG (I missed one yesterday for 38 yards....I really did. I pushed it right). Go to Super Sim and simulate the kick. You will get misses from the CPU as well as yourself. You just don't see the play. So it becomes a text sim game for FG's only. It will give you the misses and variety your looking for. Besides. Blocks are pretty much non existent. I know some have seen maybe one. But your not missing anything by super simming a FG attempt and it will make the game more simulation like in stats and not having a FG as automatic. I would say for any FG attempt under 50 yards Super Sim the kick. If your playing on a very windy day (10 MPH plus) I would super sim human kicks under 45 yards.

As far as sacks - If your going to user your DL then you will generate more sacks. I mix it up on defense. For those who follow me on Twitch and watch my CFM games you see I change between DL/LB/S/CB. I really mix it up which for me spices up the game play over the long haul. I also play exclusively from the defensive cam but non player lock. that is important as it let's you see the entire play and pursue it with a nice view. They fixed the defensive camera (like it worked on M15) on the third patch. I was thrilled about that.
Awesome, thanks! I'll probably just keep DPI where it's at. Yeah there's a good amount of calls, but you're right, that's the NFL nowadays. I just felt a little cheap/scammed drawing/committing these penalties for 40+ yards on the last drive of the game but hey, there's not many other ways to stop Calvin Johnson

I'll drop Block in the Back down for sure, I was definitely seeing too many of those.

Regarding the field goals, couldn't I just drop the accuracy slider? It'd be nice to see some missed XPA too.

Yeah, I should probably try to mix it up positionally, I just really like your stance on the no-switch bringing out the most of the ratings, and I feel like DL have the least impact overall.

Once again, thanks for making me love a sports game again!