View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 07:54 PM   #737
DerkontheOS
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Yep. The only long gains are when you get the corner and outrun someone, or juke someone in the open field. There's a couple missed tackles to be fair, but no where near the amount you see in real life. In Madden, you've got CB's making open field tackles vs elite RB's. Don't even get me started about the return game, or lack thereof I should say.

I'd be all for pursuit being amped up if defenders flew in and missed with arms tackles etc. I'd actually love that, but I don't think that's possible to achieve. Normally I play with tackle significantly lowered. I think last year I settled on 25-30. I also always drop facemask to take the "pop" out of the tackles as everyone, CB's included, can make big hits consistently. Obviously going with the default AP setup as to not mess with the "house of cards" doesn't allow for these things to happen unfortunately.
I may try just lower the tackle slider and see how that goes, everyone is just to sure of a tackle all the time. I have a 90 truck rb and he only has 1 broken tackle.