Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hi Jarodd and others,

Here is my personal experience with a half season of games in my Rams CF. This is not a knock on Jarodds hard work but should be seen as constructive feedback and a plea for help as well.
I am on the blue set.

Offense:
I feel that offense is near perfect. Loving all aspects. Hard to run. You need to know your check down guy. My only small problem is perhaps too good AI defenders when it comes to catching interceptions. I have seen some crazy catches by AI LB´ers (but nothing new here from previous madden versions). Sometimes I feel like my receivers drop wide open passes and gets the ball knocked out too easily but I roll with the rams so my receivers suck.

Defense:
AI running is pretty perfect. There might be the odd 5 broken tackles on a single run every now and then. But if this is what it takes to get a good AI run game then all is well.

AI passing is my biggest problem. I am seeing AI completion percentage above 80% (probably close to 90%) and this is for backup QB´s, elite QB´s and the average joe QB.

Too much times in the pocket always leaves a receiver wide open.

I don´t know if it is the pass rush. Jarodd keeps turning AI blocking up in his tweaks due to too much pressure. I am just not seeing it and I have one of the best D lines in the league (all 85+ guys). On AI play action plays I sometimes see my pass rushers turning their back to the QB before he releases the ball and they would have had a shot a hitting him as he releases.

I have recently tried using show blitz" when blitzing and it looks like my defenders gets off the ball more quickly and generates a bit more pressure.

AI wide receivers almost never drops a pass even if they are hit hard (I hit stick a lot. Could be that I need to learn to hit PS4 X when the pass is caught)

AI wide receivers (FB´s, TE´s, 4th stringers etc) are all able to make tip toe sideline passes constantly and all QB can make the throws that enable these catches.

3rd down conversions by the AI is almost automatic as they will most likly pass on 3rd down and with completion rates above 80% the 3rd down conversion is just too high.

I never control the D line. Is that the reason? are the sliders tweaked to limit overpowering human controlled pass rush?

I have yet to see the AI miss a FG. I have been thinking to "super sim" both human and AI FG´s to get some randomness in the kicking game.

Overall I am really liking the sliders but I am quite frustrated with the AI passing game and it is ruining my experience.

Some of the above may be due to lack of skills on my end, obviously. Therefore, I would really appreciate any feedback especially on the pass defense.

I hope Jarodd and others could provide some feedback to my observations.

Again, thanks for taking the time Jarodd to share your sliders and for keeping in contact.
Just lower the CPUs accuracy and catching to the red set and maybe drop there passblocking somewhere in between then green and red set. That should give plenty of pressure and sacks.