View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 09:07 AM   #206
HypoLuxa13
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Sounds like he was responding to the context of the post rather than that specific detail.
Yeah, I took it as him basically saying that users who constantly b***h and complain on an internet forum/message board aren't the driving force that gets them as a development team to make changes.

And I have to believe that is true. Does anyone honestly think that the reason they decide to allocate resources and time to updating things is just because a few dozen people on Operation Sports and other message boards state things like "if the roof can't be closed in Toronto, Seattle, and Houston, I'm not buying the game" or "if the stripe on the Twins pants isn't correct, I'm not buying the game" ? As if they otherwise would have little desire to work on things like that?

How far we've come from "Baseball" on Atari 2600, "RBI Baseball" on NES, "World Series Baseball" on SNES and Genesis, and even the original MLB series on PS1. Yet there are always some folks who will never be satisfied, and believe their own personal preferences are THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE". To each their own.

I'm just really, really glad that the only baseball game we get is a really, really good one.

Last edited by HypoLuxa13; 12-09-2015 at 09:09 AM.